Bleaching is not prohibited:
Statement of the German Federal Dental Chambers (Bundeszahnärztekammer) of September 2012:
"Bleaching products with a hydrogen peroxide concentration below 0.1% and compliant to the EU Directive 2011/84/EU are freely available over the counter and can be applied without the involvement of a dentist."
Become a member of our strong bleaching community, help us to strengthen the interests of bleachists® and dental cosmeticians and personally benefit from it!
- Cosmetic dentistry education and training through the Network´s school “love your smile” www.zahnkosmetik-ausbildung.de/
- Service phone for members
- Entry in our bleaching studio database
- Support for business start-ups and the management of your studio
- qualified 24-hour email support
- Education and training offers for members at reduced seminar fees
- Newsletter with current information on professional, technical and legal issues
- Professional policy representation at federal and state agencies and authorities
- Cooperation with professional and specialized networks as well as with suppliers
- Use of the Network logo
The Service Sector
There might be any important and legitimate questions concerning the cosmetic dentistry education and the Network that require personal consultation. Therefore, we have set up a phone consultation hour for you.
You can reach us from Monday to Friday between 11.00 and 12.00 o´clock at the following phone number:
Lecturer HP Astrid Kremers
089-88 90 56 20